PRACTICES/SCRIMMAGES – NO FANS WILL BE ALLOWED
A MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
ONLY FAMILIES CAN SIT AS A GROUP TOGETHER –OTHERS MUST SIT ON BLUE DOTS IN BLEACHERS – RED DOT ROWS IN BLEACHERS ARE OFF LIMITS UNLESS A FAMILY GROUP . STANDING ROOM AREAS – FOLDING CHAIRS NEED TO BE 6 FEET APART UNLESS A FAMILY
ALL SPORTS PASS MUST BE STANDING ROOM ONLY – NO WAY TO MONITOR WITH LIMITED # OF BLEACHER SEATS AVAILABLE WITH COVID RESTRICTIONS-PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING
IF WE HAVE BACK TO BACK GAMES – FANS FOR GAME 2 MUST WAIT TO ENTER VENUE FOR GAME 1 FANS TO EXIT VENUE
- Home / Visiting Parents – can purchase a bleacher seat the day before the game. Ticket link provided to you that will be “live” from 7am to 11 pm on day before the game. AD`s from both schools will get links to Head Coaches to distribute information to parents ahead of time both home and away.
- Day of game – Standing room only tickets ( bring a chair) – will be for sale on tlhannasports.com
- HOME – Bleacher seat capacity – 40 / Standing room – 50 max
- VISITORS – Bleacher seat capacity – 24 / Standing room – 40 max
- 150 TOTAL FANS ALLOWED
- STANDING ROOM – (Optional to bring own folding chair).
Locations: 1st base line (Visitor only) and 3rd base line (Home only) and in Leftfield on upper field (best seat). Standing in FB stadium at top of Sections 1-3 are excellent places to stand and watch the game.
JV / VAR GAME BACK TO BACK – VARSITY FANS MUST WAIT TO ENTER VENUE WHEN JV FANS DEPART GAME 1 – OVER FLOW WILL BE HILL ON 1ST BASE LINE IF NEEDED
- Home Dugout – is now 1st Base dugout – more seating
- Home / Visiting Parents – can purchase a bleacher seat the day before the game. Ticket link provided to you that will be “live” from 7am to 11 pm on day before the game. AD`s from both schools will get to Head Coaches to distribute information to parents ahead of time.
- Day of Game – Standing room only tickets ( bring a chair) – will be for sale on tlhannasports.com
- HOME – Bleacher seat capacity – 16 / Standing Room – 80 (behind Home plate / both sides of 1st base dugout / at fence on other side of bullpen to RF corner. / Top of hill down 1st base line
- VISITOR – Bleacher seat capacity – 8 / Standing room – 20 ( beside both sides of 3rd base dugout, bullpen fence )
- **Visitors can also sit in own chair at top of hill down 1st base line as needed
- 125 TOTAL FANS ALLOWED
- STANDING ROOM INFORMATION– ( Optional to bring own folding chair)
HOME – Sit in your own chair -1st base line either side of dug-out and behind Home plate. Stand/Sit at fence on other side of Bullpen / Best seat – Stand/Sit top of hill down 1st base line…
VISITORS – Sit in own chair either side of 3rd base dugout / can stand/sit outside bullpen area / can also stand/sit at top of hill on 1st base line
HTT Online Ticket Purchasing Guidelines
(Ticket sales that DO require a passcode)
- Got to tlhannasports.com
- Go to Tickets (top Right corner)
- Find game of choice “Buy Tickets”
- Click on “Have a passcode?”
- Enter the passcode and hit “Apply”
***You will have to create a one-time account
Home Bleacher Seats
Visitor Bleacher Seats
Standing Room Only
NOTE: You are encouraged to purchase tickets online as we cannot guarantee there will be available seats if you just walk up, once capacity has been reached the gates will be closed.
WE WILL PROVIDE TICKET INFO FOR AWAY GAMES – ONCE WE SECURE INFORMATION